Getting started with Zetaris
Connecting to Data Sources
Connecting to Zetaris
Zetaris Technical Use-Cases Library
Data Security in Zetaris
Product Feature Videos
What's new in Zetaris?
This article covers how to connect Zetaris to AWS Redshift.
- Login to your Zetaris Environment
- Click on NDP Fabric Builder
- Click on the yellow create button next to Virtual Database Sources as shown below
- A Popup window will appear. Click 'Next'
- Specify the following values and click Next
Datasource Redshift Data Source Name Name your Data Source Description (Optional) Input a description for your data source
JDBC Driver Class
Leave the default JDBC URL Input your JDBC URL for the data source Username Your Redshift Username Password Your Redshift Password
- Select the Tables you want to add to Zetaris. and then Click Next
- Review your Inputs and then Click on 'Register'
- You will see your newly created Redshift data source now.
- To view the contents of your table click on the preview button